Hi friends, it’s time to really meet Liv! Over the past couple of weeks as a brand we’ve been talking a lot about transparency, so I wanted to you guys to really get to meet me – a girl in their 20s trying to combine what they love (art & business).
I thought I’d throw it back a little and do a classic get to know me tag. The artwork is what makes Pigments by Liv so unique, which is why I literally put myself in the brand as the artist, so it’s only fair that you guys know what you’re buying into.
So, without further do, let’s get real and meet Liv:
Meet Liv: 30 quick fire questions
1. What TV show are you currently watching?
Money Heist on Netflix, although we’re watching the English dubbed version rather than the Spanish with English subtitles. All the characters are named after cities, which is just so cool. If I were named after a city, I’d like to be called Valencia.
2. Show us your songs tab on Spotify
Don’t judge, but this is my driving at sunset playlist.
3. Describe your eye color
4. Describe your first crush
5. What sports do you play or have you played?
6. What is your spirit animal and why?
Ooh difficult question. I took a test and it says my spirit animal is Wolf. I guess that makes me Gina Linetti.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Choc Chip! Refreshing, chocolaty and creamy. What more could you possibly want in life?
8. Have any books you read changed your life?
Quite a few. For me, the books most worth reading are the ones that change your perspective. According to Goodreads, these are the books that changed my life:
9. What is your coffee order?
10. What is your favorite sports team?
LFC. Liverpool Football Club – You’ll Never Walk Alone.
11. Have you moved from home, where to, and how was the experience?
The best city in the UK, hands down. Everyone’s friendly, there’s literally something for everyone and it doesn’t break your bank. 10/10, would reccomend.
The only good thing about Crawley is it’s really easy to get anywhere else from there. Spent a lot of time in Brighton whilst I was there. Brighton is such a beautiful and quirky town, I would move there in a heartbeat!
12. Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
13. What is on your bucket list?
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
15. Do you have any pets? Show them to us!
16. What are your pet peeves?
17. What is your go-to hairstyle?
18. How would you describe your fashion sense?
90s – Kevin and Perry wannabe. “Sometimes downright weird, but it works” – My Boyfriend.
19. What is your favorite color?
20. Do you have any siblings?
I am one of four. One brother, one step-sister and one step-brother. We use industriual cooking utensils at home…
21. Do you know your personality type?
Yes! I am ESTP (Extroverted, Observant, Thinking and Prospecting). I only remember this as it’s also the personality type of most Entrepreneurs, so I’ll take that.
22. Have you been to any concerts or Festivals? Which were the most memorable?
Leeds Festival 2015. Two of my friends from university and I volunteered for the weekend. The mud was crazy, but the times were crazier. The 1975 in the Radio 1 tent was so sureal. Miss these two!
23. What are your favorite values in friends?
People that actually get out and do things rather than just talk about them. Also, those who listen to understand rather than respond – a value I am trying to work on myself.
24. What is your favorite movie?
The Birdcage. I discovered a love for Robin Williams when it was too late. Literally has me in tears every time.
25. What social media are you addicted to?
26. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
27. What has been your biggest struggle?
Art A Level. I still to this day, post dissertation, post first job and post first business say that A Levels were the hardest years of my life. Hands down.
18 as an age is hard enough, but throw in homework and exams, a part time job and a social life and you feel like your constantly trying to keep your head above water. So anyone who’s 18 years old now, don’t listen to anyone who reassures you by saying “oh wait til you get to X age”. Maybe it does get harder, but you’ll know how to cope with it.
28. Who is your role model?
Grace Beverly. She’s the founder of Tala, B_ND and Shreddy and also the same age as me. Sometimes it depresses me all she has achieved, but most of the time I think if she can make it, then so can I.
It’s all just a matter of working hard, celebrating your body and maintaining a conscious. She’s a tank!
29. What is your star sign? Do you relate to it?
I’m an Aquarius and before doing this interview it didn’t really mean anything to me except that I have a pretty boring symbol.
Here’s what the internet says about Aquarians:
Isn’t the point of horoscopes is that they’re so vague you’re meant to be like “OMG that’s me”? Well, OMG that is me!
30. What time is your bedtime?
Technically it’s 11:30pm because I can’t function beyond that, but I am probably already in bed with a book well before then. Hope it’s been a blast to meet Liv!
‘Til next time!